We picked up Alana so that we could enjoy her company for awhile and stopped at Chinese Gourmet to eat per Blade's multiple requests. Before we left Nicole and Alana were talking about how they were ready for a nap. It's interesting how when those two get together, they both seem to fall asleep. I don't know what that is saying about them: they bore each other with their company, they feel so relaxed and comfortable with each other that they fall asleep, they have found what they like to do best and are bonding...
The sleeping beauties
I received the PERFECT Valentine's gift from Chay today when I got the mail. The results from his ELP (extended learning program which is the fast paced learning program for students who do well academically) testing arrived and I had the honor of opening the results. I was worried because although Chay is an intelligent young man, he has been having a hard time this year wanting to do the work that is required of him at school with packets to complete and tests to study for. As he reports, he is just bored. And I give him credit for being honest.
WELL, the results are in...
and on the 8th grade achievement test, Chay did well enough to qualify for the ELP program at area Middle school! It brought tears to my eyes.
Here are his results. The bubble indicates where Chay placed, with the peak being just that, the top score.
1 comment:
Good job Chay. I am proud of your accomplishments.
I knew you could do it. Tell him that nothing is impossible, If you make up[ your mind that you can do something--you usually can.
I am glad that he did well in those tests. If he keeps reading lots -it helps.
I think all your kids are pretty smart Its in the genes.
(I like to think so anyway)
Thanks for keeping me posted.
Post a Comment