The other weird thing is that Chay is wearing one of Dave's old suits....and except for the length and the shoulders, it pretty much fit. In the day, Dave was a mighty thin guy...what would it be like to have 3% body fat? (Just imagine how I must have felt standing beside him).
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR BLADE
Blade's first bento box lunch
Blade is now in preschool at Challenger School! His first day was Tuesday and it was a successful one, on the way home he kept telling me "I had fun at school". He will be spending his entire day with Ms. Kim and his friends on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The plan is that on the Tuesdays and Thursday that I work, Nicole will drop Blade off on her way to school and I will pick him up after work. I got Blade's lunch and clothes ready the night before and Nicole had the honor of getting him ready and taking Blade's
"first day of school" picture.
First Day of School
Blade's second day of school was even better than his first, nap time wasn't upsetting for him, and he learned about the letter "Y" and turtles.
The bento box wasn't more important than Blade's first day of school but again, I couldn't rearrange the pictures. But I must say, I do believe that I will get into bento boxes more now that I have to pack a lunch twice a week. I am still so thankful for school lunch and not having to worry about making lunches everyday. When I was growing up, I didn't even realize that schools had full cafeterias to make lunch for the students. It's kind of like the cardboard containers that Chinese take-out is in; I thought that just happened in the movies...and then I had take out in the United States....they really do have Chinese take-out in those cute containers...
...Now Nicole is saying that I can make her lunch everyday...
1 comment:
Congrats on the first shave Chay!
and Blade on your day of school! You and Nicole seem to make a great team!
I'm trying to decide if i should put Brylie in preschool or if we should just enjoy hawaii while we are here, and enjoy eachother while we have the chance to spend every WAKING moment together (oh joy!!)
I LOVE BENTO!!! I have a few molds and things so i can make faces like REAL Asians or should i say Like... you? ha.
Where did you get yours?! Cause I LIkey!
Post a Comment