(there's really 5 separate posts for this 1 entry... so continue on even though it looks like the end)
I finally completed the faux painting on the upper walls and ceiling! Dave and Chay worked together high on the boards to move more boards and the plywood to higher levels and back and forth. And then I just dove in and did what had to be done. There is a picture on Dave's camera that shows me about to move from one scaffolding to the next and it looks just like how I felt...scared and about to cry... Luckily for me, that camera is downstairs at the moment.
Blade's teacher "made my day" ( as Dave puts it), by commenting that everyone is jealous of Blade's lunches and the kids say "I want my lunch to be like that". I keep it simple, I'm not recreating Picaso or cartoons with rice.
Friday is half a day for Chay and there wasn't any snowboarding after school and so Dave and I took the boys to Discovery Gateway. The meter had a max of 2 hours on it so we had our time limit. Our great friends Kris and Kevin gave us a 6 month pass for Christmas.
All boys like to play with water, and my "3" weren't any exception...
3 comments:
Looks like a great time together.
And ya, I want lunches like the ones you make too...so do you make it the night before...I can see why the other children are jealous.
The lunch does look appetizing. Are they sandwiches cut in fancy shapes? Is that jello?Doesn't it melt or get soft?
Its nice that you take the time to make the lunch look so exciting for Blade.
Glad you got more done in the house. Be careful and don.t fall off the scaffold
Will call you on monday
you could have fooled me with how cute that lunch is.
the discovery place looks fun.
and how exciting that you got the ceiling done!
Post a Comment