Nicole has been involved in Lacrosse conditioning Monday thru Thursday since school started in January and now Saturday mornings also. She took this shot of her uniform on "her dad's camera" and I thought I thought it would be the perfect thing to share with the family.
Chay and Blade get to spend a lot of time with each other and it is so endearing to see how much they really do love each other. Blade needed help with his game and Chay was willing to help him, I think the look on Chay's face is one of concentration...
Why is it that at certains times in our lives, it's just natural to stuff things in our shirts? I can't remember now if Blade was trying to hide something from us or just put some clothes away. It's kind of disturbing that his random stuffing "filled out" the sweater quite nicely.
Dave found cars while cleaning and Blade was so excited to have "new" cars and after playing with them kept lining them up. Is nice to see some orderly characteristic starting to shine through.
2 comments:
That's a hot skirt Nicole!!!
How nice for Blade to have a big brother that is willing to help him out with his game! :) so cute!
That last picture of Blade is HILARIOUS! are you sure it was Random stuffing? or was he in front of the mirror for a while evening things out without your knowledge?
haha
I wish my kids would show a glimmer of orderly characteristic!
or myself... That would be nice!
Was glad to read your update on your blog, It was great . Your kids are really growing up.Chay is really growing up.Imagine --into Daves clothes!.
The pictures are great; Blade seems grown up too
We will have to make our rounds so that we can get reacquainted with all the grandchildren' Pictures in the blog really do help to keep us up to date.
Post a Comment