Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (in three parts)

Happy Valentine's Day!



I've been enjoying everyone's Valentine's blogging, and I want to wish everyone the same also.
(and "in three parts" because I can't combine the pictures into one posting)

Chay made a safe for his Valentine box for school and I was impressed with the work that he did all by himself! I have a tendency to help with my ideas or ways of doing things but I held back this time...it was hard but I did it. And Chay DID IT well.


Blade had a party at school also and his class made the Valentine bags at school. He was so excited to have a bag full of Valentine cards and treats!

Like Sheila mentioned, the kids love to go through the Valentines and examine all that they recieve. As you can see in the next picture, Nicole and Blade had to get involved in Chay going through his box.



1 comment:

May Takahashi said...

Hope everyone had a happy Valentines Day.
Glad you enjoyed the Chinese Gourmet. I am
glad that you were able to get everyone
together for your birthday dinner
Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND Wilma.

I see that Chay has his hair shaved off? He will be
looking like his dad. Its an easy way to keep your hair.