I'm flattered that Angie tagged me with an "I Love Your Blog" award! Here are my answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse in its' own designated pocket.
2. Where is your significant other? Across the room sitting on the floor with Blade going over huge alphabet flashcards (unfortunately they are Spanish ones and the letters are not coinciding with the word we would use to describe the picture... we may have screwed Blade up for good....)
3. Your hair color? Today it is #267 but in a couple of weeks I hope to have it black amber. It's black but I prefer to call it darkest brown because plain black is just too dark.
4. Your mother? She's an amazing woman who exhibits qualities that I strive for and she's the ONLY person I know who has NEVER raised her voice.
5. Your father? He is a quiet man but has a great sense of humor when you get him talking and although he's a retired Physician, he's a farmer at heart.
6. Your favorite thing? I don't have FAVORITES.
7. Your dream last night? I actually don't recall dreaming last night.
8. Your dream/goal? To be a better person physically, mentally, and spiritually.
9. The room you're in? The loft.
10.Your hobby? Creating things with sewing, knitting, baking, card making, and jewelery making; blogging, reading (but not doing too much of that).
11. Your fear? I'm afraid that I might fail my kids because I'm not the "perfect" mom.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Financially secure and out of debt!
13. Where were you last night? Last NIGHT I was in bed sleeping but in the evening I joined two friends for supper at a nice restaurant (where you pay AFTER you eat) and enjoyed their company and conversation for 2.5 hours that just flew by.
14. What you're not ? In the best shape of my life.
15. One of your wish-list items? To have my home renovations completed...all 3 floors... (or would that be on my fantasy list?)
16. Where you grew up? good old PB, Picture Butte, Alberta Canada.
17. The last thing you ate? Organic chicken burrito
18. What are you wearing? Black and white clothing, sometimes I change it up and wear white and black.
19. Your TV? Old school that requires a surface at least 24 deep to sit on. But at least we have DVR so we're up to date on that.
20. Your pet? Koshi, our big loving akita, and dust bunnies that keep reproducing.
21. Your computer? Working at the moment.
22. Your mood? Content.
23. Missing someone? Always.
24. Your car? There is no "my" car. But our white Jaguar required more work than it's worth and so we now have a black Jaguar again in our driveway. Everything looks better in "black".
25. Something you're not wearing? I'm NOT wearing my shirt tucked in.
26. Favorite store? Remember I don't have favorites, but NPS and Costco are high on my list of places I shop however, NPS is not winning by as much as it was years ago...
27. Your summer? A great one with a 2 week vacation to Arizona, San Diego and Las Vegas with the family.
28. Love someone? Definitely!
29. Your favorite color? I can't go wrong with black, white and red.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This evening I was laughing "with" Dave but I can't remember what it was about.
31. Last time you cried? I was teary a couple of weeks ago when I read entries and comments on my blog and family members' blogs about angels and things happening for a reason.
I now tag Jacqui, Auntie Sheila and Erika.
Addendum: after answering my questions, I caught up on my blog reading and realized that alot happens in 24+ hours and everyone in "my" blogging world had been tagged. So I update my tagging to:
MOM and AK (the two of you will need to answer the questions in the comments OR start a blog!)
My time with Elvis
6 years ago
3 comments:
These are fun to read...it's interesting how everyone answers their questions. There is some humour in all of them. Thanks for the tag. I tried to answer the questions - did it come through on my blog?
Am learning a lot about everyone by reading the blogs. The questions are a great idea. Will try to take time to answer them sometime.
Had to take care of a bunch of errands in Lethbridge today, We found out that our car will not be ready until at least Thursday. When we got home there was a message on the answering machine to say the rental car we are driving has been sold and they wanted it taken back. That means a trip to Lethbridge again tomorrow. I wonder what we will be driving tomorrow
We won't take a trip to Wilma's until we get our car back. We are praying that the winter doesn;t arrive too early. Grandmabashi
I love that you love bento boxes too!! I was beginning to think that i was crazy for liking them. They aren't ALL that popular around here. Thank you for the new websites to check out.
NOW. The TAG.
I agree with Auntie sheila, it's fun to see how everyone has answered the questions. It's really neat to see the similarities (and the differences)
Don't be scared that you'll fail your kids! I think you are an amazing woman, and from what i can see, you are an amazing mother! I really look up to you!
Post a Comment