Why is it that boys like to be Super Heroes?
I had a fun costumes for Blade (won't say what it is in case he wears it next year) and a friend from work gave Blade a superman costume that her son had outgrown. I was thinking that it would be fun for Blade next year or just to play around the house...but he saw the Superman costume and fell in love with it. So that's what he wore to the school's evening Halloween carnival and treat or treating. Dave helped at the school for the Halloween parade during the day and Blade wore the "other" costume but, Dave thought the parade started later in the morning and didn't take the camera.

"...Superman stands this way sometimes...."
I had a fun costumes for Blade (won't say what it is in case he wears it next year) and a friend from work gave Blade a superman costume that her son had outgrown. I was thinking that it would be fun for Blade next year or just to play around the house...but he saw the Superman costume and fell in love with it. So that's what he wore to the school's evening Halloween carnival and treat or treating. Dave helped at the school for the Halloween parade during the day and Blade wore the "other" costume but, Dave thought the parade started later in the morning and didn't take the camera.
"...Superman stands this way sometimes...."
It was cool and raining Halloween night and I was mistaken when I thought that would mean a slow night for trick or treating. It was busier than usual and I sadly ran out of candy just after 8:00...pathetic I know.
Chay went out with his friend and friend's brother. I'm glad I got a quick picture when they came to the door. Why is it that kids don't want to take the time for mom's to take "posed" pictures?
Chay went out with his friend and friend's brother. I'm glad I got a quick picture when they came to the door. Why is it that kids don't want to take the time for mom's to take "posed" pictures?
For years Chay has wanted to be Abu from Aladdin and I never made a costume for him and just thought it would pass. Well, it didn't, and this year I made him a costume. Actually, I made two costumes because I made it in the wrong color the first time due to the fact that the color on my monitor is off....and I had forgotten that.
The boys and their payment after a hard night's work. They had a competition to see who had more treats and Chay won...almost twice as much.
The boys and their payment after a hard night's work. They had a competition to see who had more treats and Chay won...almost twice as much.
Blade's into this cross-eyed look for pictures lately.
....that can be fixed where I work....
....that can be fixed where I work....
What happens when hair coloring and eye surgery go wrong...
The little black things in the window are rats if you can't tell.
Just cut outs from black paper but look so realistic at night.
This guy had a red blinking head.
It greeted people as they came up the stairs and was activated by motion and the head started moving and talking.
One petite toddler was amazed by this and didn't want to leave, she kept reaching out to it and touching it so that it would move and talk. Brave 2 year old, wasn't scared at all!
This knocker met trick or treaters at the door, was activated by sound and started knocking and talking before their eyes.
Chay trying a new look.
I hope that everyone out there had a fun Halloween (whether it was on Saturday or Sunday)!
Earlier in the month, Chay had performance with his Show Choir. THIS year we went early despite what Chay told us because LAST year at a performance, we went about 15-20 minutes early and there were NO seats.
We found things to entertain ourselves. Dave on his phone, Nicole doodling, Blade on Chay's IPOD, and me transferring info to my new calendar notebook (I'm old school, I like to see an entire month at a time and write things down).
The male part of the show choir.
...we talked with Chay, next time his head will be straight...
After the show.
6 comments:
Great pictures Wilma. Your house is as kids say awesome. It must have taken some thought and
work to set it up.
Chay looks good in his Choir outfirt.
Halloween looks like fun at your place.
Tell Blade I love the eyes.
And Chay you look great in the choir.
I am really impressed with all the cool halloween decorations. And i am very curious as to what the "other costume" was.. but they looked great. Chay made a great Abu. And i miss you guys! Thanks for the update.
So I had another look - closer up of the decorations - the head, the door knocker, the man out of the ground, and the decorations on the window.
They were pretty impressive. And those rats looked real in the window. Good job.
I love you guys!
Your posts are always so entertaining!
We miss you up here in Canada....... :)
I always love your posts!
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Great costumes! And I agree with the Trick-or-treaters. Your house Looks pretty Fantastic!!
I agree with Alana, I'm curious about this "other Costume"
I think you should post a video of Chay's choir!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment