This is Blade's assigned week to be
"Star of the Week"

Along with that title is the opportunity to put something in the star of the week bag on multiple days and each day give a clue and ask on classmates to guess what it is. Today it was "the red bird from Avatar.
"Star of the Week"
Along with that title is the opportunity to put something in the star of the week bag on multiple days and each day give a clue and ask on classmates to guess what it is. Today it was "the red bird from Avatar.
On Saturday, Chay helped Blade and fulfilled a wish for him.
For weeks Blade has been telling me that his tooth is loose enough for me to pull it out. I would check it, and it was far from me even attempting to pull it out. However, last week it was very loose and I told Blade that it would probably come out when he bit into something... much o his disappointment, it didn't. Since I wouldn't pull it out on Saturday, he turned to Chay to have Chay check it...then I heard some talk about "it came out". It had only been seconds and Blade hadn't made a sound and so I thought Chay was joking...as usual....until he held the tooth out in his hand for me to see.
For weeks Blade has been telling me that his tooth is loose enough for me to pull it out. I would check it, and it was far from me even attempting to pull it out. However, last week it was very loose and I told Blade that it would probably come out when he bit into something... much o his disappointment, it didn't. Since I wouldn't pull it out on Saturday, he turned to Chay to have Chay check it...then I heard some talk about "it came out". It had only been seconds and Blade hadn't made a sound and so I thought Chay was joking...as usual....until he held the tooth out in his hand for me to see.
Blade said it didn't hurt at all. BUT he was SURPRISED that there was blood...and a lot of it (according to Blade).
(by the way, Blade likes to take his clothes off when he's home and luckily agrees when I have him put pants on...in case you were wondering why he's often shirtless)
Chay is checking out his "work" and is amazed by how tiny the tooth is.
Chay is checking out his "work" and is amazed by how tiny the tooth is.
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast kids grow up.It seems only a couple years since Blade was just a little baby.That project he made looks pretty good.
Those cookies chay made look pretty good to me. The cookies I just made the other day look very familiar Love your pictures.
You've got great kids!!!
I love how they help each other out and spend so much time together despite the age differences!
Maybe Chay can teach me how to make Chocolate Chip cookies. No matter what I do they never turn out right!
And Congrats to Blade for being STAR OF THE WEEK!!!
Love you!
Star of the Week! Great memories - I remember when all my children did those. Kinda miss it.
That poster was great - I had to click on the photo so I could get a better look.
Good work Chay!
Post a Comment