FIRST DAY of SCHOOL
I can't believe that Nicole is a Senior this year.
When Nicole started Kindergarten I tried to get her in a year earlier because she was ready and missed the minimum age deadline by only13 days, they "supposedly" made NO exceptions. Luckily we found out about the Extended Learning Program on the last day of their testing for applicants and Nicole was accepted and she has been receiving a GREAT education. NOW, I am happy that she didn't start early because NOW she's home for another year!
I can't believe that Nicole is a Senior this year.
When Nicole started Kindergarten I tried to get her in a year earlier because she was ready and missed the minimum age deadline by only13 days, they "supposedly" made NO exceptions. Luckily we found out about the Extended Learning Program on the last day of their testing for applicants and Nicole was accepted and she has been receiving a GREAT education. NOW, I am happy that she didn't start early because NOW she's home for another year!
Nicole is on "Senate" (the committee made up of students from all the different clubs/committees) because she is the Lacrosse captain, and thus, wore her Senate sweater. She had it last year and I had intentions of taking of picture of her wearing it for the first time but I don't recall if that actually happened.
Why Chay started a day earlier I don't know.
(AND he's still excited about school after 1 week...he did however find out that he can't draw, I'm sure that he got that from me.)
And Blade has moved on to the 4 year old class at Challenger.
3 comments:
What good looking children!
I hope mine look that good on their first day of school. They start tomorrow.
And they actually started calling some of the schools here middle school...but I haven't made that swtich yet....still junior to me.
Nicole - you look drop dead gorgeous - must of had some good styling tips.
Chay - nice shirt and like your hair better 'big'
Blade - growing up so fast and looking pretty sharp.
Enjoy school everyone....I'll be lounging in 'unstructured chaos'. Have a great year!
Exciting time for the kids. They all look good and ready for school. Congrats Nicole for your leadership roles, All the best to all of you school kids.
May
Post a Comment