Sunday, April 19, 2009

I finally made it to see "Captain Nicole" play one of her lacrosse games this season. She's a good player and I enjoyed watching her play. Lacrosse is a very time consuming sport but it has been good for Nicole over the years. (I'm so glad that when I played sports in high school, we didn't have practice 6 out of the 7 days of the week.)





Alana joined us for Easter week end and we started he Saturday off early by going to Lowe's free workshop so the boys could build a birdhouse. I'm all about taking care of God's creations...and worthwhile free activities.

3 comments:

M. Piepgrass said...

Wow I didnt realize the old school sticks are still out there. Nicole is looking pretty hardcore out there. Good work.

Burgess Family said...

I was thinking the same thing, Michael.

We actually two of those old sticks at our place from Uncle John. I miss those days of Michael and Kristi playing Lacrosse...it's a great sport. I still regret not coming to watch Kristi play at practise...it was such a short season.

It's great to see Nicole playing.

Lana Dawn said...

How did i not know Nicole was the captain? i mean it makes sense.. wow.. i can't believe i didnt' know

how are the birds eating around your place? do they have food yet?

i hope the birdhouses turned out.. we all know that no one would watch them dry outside with blade