Nicole and Chay are being wonderful and are cooking supper after Nicole picked me up from work.
Not too long ago Nicole called Chay, with some laughter in her voice, ...and then Chay brought the following to me to check out.
Nicole had put hot grease in a plastic cup (cup #1) and ended up with cup #2. I'm just glad that it melted into a thick saucer and NOT a cup with a hole and burn someone. It's kind of like that "shrink plastic" stuff, I'm sure there's a craft project in this discovery. (I didn't ask though where the grease ended up, Nicole may have been smart, or lucky, and had the cup in the sink...).
3 comments:
Pretty cool...ya I think there is a craft there somewhere too...just give me a day or two to think about it.
I know.. simple....soap dish!(for round soap of course)...maybe a scrub holder at the sink.
or...a mold for plaster...plaster mold is now used for a door stop behind the door handle. (of course first Nicole would paint it and write on it ...something like..."LOOK I made it ALL"!
Nicole has saved the "saucer", she thinks it is so cool.
And to think that we BOUGHT something to put on the wall over the hole made by the door handle....
Post a Comment