Hospital Discharge!
(that could be really gross)
This one is good though...Brent AND Jacqui were discharged from Utah Valley Regional Medical Center on Monday!
When I go home from work, Brent was having a much needed nap and Jacqui was reading a book online. I need to get the name again so that I can start reading the series...she highly recommends it so I will pass the title on when I get it again.
We played Phase 10 while Blade was running all over the place because of his excitement to have "his cousins" over.
Blade wanted to play Kerplunk and so the agreement was that after we played our game, we would play Kerplunk. He agreed, entertained himself and then when Phase 10 was over, Kerplunk was ready.
Jacqui looks like she could be a member of the Dahli Lama family (because we know that Grandpa could be the Dahli Lama's twin)
TUESDAY
Jacqui and Brent picked up Craig from the airport and then did some shopping. Jacqui has some pictures she will need to blog from today. Apparently Brent couldn't handle the shopping and had to sit down and blend in with the mannequin displays.
He's looking so much better than he had (and I mean when he was sick and in the hospital...)
He has so much more energy.
It was said that he had lost 10-15 pounds but it was more like over 20. None of his clothes are fitting...his jeans were bagging on him. He tried on the pants that Sharon and family altered and they were too big. I wanted to get a picture but he was too quick to change into his scrubs. I'll get some though Sharon.
Time to play games again...
Brent needed more rest... Jacqui multi-tasked and read and kept up with 'words with friends'.
We FINALLY learned how to play Dutch Blitz and it seems that Craig and Nicole were not on the same page about something, Jacqui was okay with it though...
I was in the game so I didn't get any action shots, again, Jacqui did. And it seems that I am like my sisters when it comes to these games--competitive and intense.
Brent then moved to the couch to nap and missed the call from the partying family in Calgary with 1/2 of the Takahashi family there, I think 1/3 was here. (okay, don't do the math, I was just throwing out numbers..)
I was in the game so I didn't get any action shots, again, Jacqui did. And it seems that I am like my sisters when it comes to these games--competitive and intense.
Then it was on to a calming game of Phase 10 again.
I'll get more pictures to share. Time to go get Chay from Show Choir practice.
3 comments:
Mr. Mac...24 hour service! You are all looking good - glad Brent survived his ordeal. Good to see photos of everyone - anxiously awaiting the pictures of the big 'dropoff'. Wilma/Dave you will have to start charging for your services! Jacqui - how do you read a book/playcards/eat/and talk at the same time?
Love You
AK
Brent, you look great.. . more energy and slim. Maybe Auntie Wilma can sew the waist in on the pants.
Looks like FUN at the Gathers!
That was a great blog - thank you so much for taking the time. Wished we could have been there.
Dutch blitz - it will be great when us sisters can get together to play.
Post a Comment