The picture of Chay looks better in person, the camera just doesn't do it justice. I'll blog a more complete entry at a later date, I just wanted Grandma to see the cake I was working on while I talked with her earlier.
(Thanks Brylie, Tyken, Angie and Mike for Blade's birthday package- he loved it! It was like a birthday package for me because I LOVED everything in it!)
(Thanks Brylie, Tyken, Angie and Mike for Blade's birthday package- he loved it! It was like a birthday package for me because I LOVED everything in it!)

2 comments:
Thanks Wilma. Thats quite a unique idea for a birthday cake. It looks wonderful. Chay will certainly like that.Sorry we can't be there to help celebrate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAY!!! what a cute kid!!!
I love that cake!!! You did a great job! and I feel like blade looks in that picture. I wish I had a cake with money for ME!!
I'm glad to hear that the package arrived alright and you both enjoyed the contents so much..
But I must say I feel like a JERK because it got there on Chay's birthday...
How insensitive of me!
Post a Comment