HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BLADE
My baby Blade turned 5 yesterday...hard to believe.
(My brother turned 51...hard to believe)
(And my niece Jacqui turned ? today, Happy Birthday Jacqui!)
My baby Blade turned 5 yesterday...hard to believe.
(My brother turned 51...hard to believe)
(And my niece Jacqui turned ? today, Happy Birthday Jacqui!)
My little Blade was even more yellow than me (here at 10 days old) with his high bilirubin shortly after birth, and his little face was still bruised after his "anterior" delivery. And he continues to look upward and sees the positive in everything!
Proud Chay!
Proud Chay!
Even prouder Nicole! She gets all the credit for Blade having his name.
(what is it with older siblings naming their youngest sibling?...and Blade IS the youngest sibling..)
(what is it with older siblings naming their youngest sibling?...and Blade IS the youngest sibling..)
...and showed his quick ability to learn and helped decorate his cake, he didn't need any help from anyone to get the needed supplies.

By his 3rd birthday, he liked to climb on everything and anything and torture his brother like only a little brother could/can.
So EXCITED to receive his card from Grandma/Grandpa Takahashi!

His 4th birthday pictures are on a DVD somewhere in my stash...
And for his 5th birthday, the day started out perfectly with a card from Grandma/Grandpa Takahashi in the mail!
He knows to look behind the picture....
He also received a book of songs with a CD from Grandma!

The cake of choice to celebrate turning 5 was a SpongeBob cake. Spongebob just doesn't get old...Chay had a Spongebob cake years ago also.
Blade has grown to be such a loving boy and has an endless supply of hugs, kisses, I love you(s) and I'll miss you(s) for me. I love to hear his laugh filled with pure joy. I know he's growing up but he amazes me with his vocabulary at times and that energy....WOW. And if I could only have HALF the memory that Blade has, he remembers accurately things that happened when he was 2-3.
Blade drives Chay crazy at times and at other times they are the best of friends. Nicole and Chay are wonderful siblings to Blade and help me and Dave out tremendously. I don't what I would do if I didn't have Chay to put things together for me and Blade!

Chay put this castle together and Blade, Chay and Dave played with it last night. Shooting the cannon ball from the cannon doesn't get old and neither does calapulting the boulders (how far will it go this time?)

AND Nicole felt like it was HER birthday when she went to Costco with Dave and saw this....

...the exact brand that the Takahashis' bought at the Costco in Hawaii! Mochi ice cream was describe to be and I thought I knew what to expect but I was mistaken...
I personally like the chocolate one
A Happy Nicole, she should be a spokesperson for Mochi ice cream!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Doug, Auntie Sheila, Auntie Sharon, Craig, Brent and Jacqui for calling and wishing Blade a happy birthday! He was a very happy boy and felt so special.
Instead of a birthday party with friends, Blade wants to take a family trip to Disneyland. We have some planning to do...
He also received a book of songs with a CD from Grandma!
The cake of choice to celebrate turning 5 was a SpongeBob cake. Spongebob just doesn't get old...Chay had a Spongebob cake years ago also.
Blade drives Chay crazy at times and at other times they are the best of friends. Nicole and Chay are wonderful siblings to Blade and help me and Dave out tremendously. I don't what I would do if I didn't have Chay to put things together for me and Blade!
Chay put this castle together and Blade, Chay and Dave played with it last night. Shooting the cannon ball from the cannon doesn't get old and neither does calapulting the boulders (how far will it go this time?)
AND Nicole felt like it was HER birthday when she went to Costco with Dave and saw this....
...the exact brand that the Takahashis' bought at the Costco in Hawaii! Mochi ice cream was describe to be and I thought I knew what to expect but I was mistaken...
I personally like the chocolate one
A Happy Nicole, she should be a spokesperson for Mochi ice cream!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Doug, Auntie Sheila, Auntie Sharon, Craig, Brent and Jacqui for calling and wishing Blade a happy birthday! He was a very happy boy and felt so special.
Instead of a birthday party with friends, Blade wants to take a family trip to Disneyland. We have some planning to do...





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADE!!
It's Crazy that my cousin is 4 months younger than my daughter. :)
Looking at those pictures I realized how Tyken is just a typical boy. The 3rd year pictures where he is hanging off of chay with his legs up on the top of the chair perfectly depicts the day I've had! Only his feet were walking up the wall, not the chair, and he was doing flips over my head.
He seems like such a fun, HAPPY, sweet little boy!!
Watch out for a little something from us in the mail!! I meant to send it last week, but I couldn't remember where I stashed it.
Happy birthday to blade!!
the cakes are most impressive... and i am glad you finally got to try the mochi ice cream.
I am grateful for blade for always wanting to hang out and play with me when i used to come visit on weekends, you are right about his energy.
a trip to disneyland sounds like fun... maybe i should get in on this planning
Seems Blade had a wonderful birthday. The cake you made is something else. Seems like a lot of work.
Those are great pictures of your kids.
I ;loved all the pictures .
Hard to believe he is already
Tell him that I want him to learn all the songs in the book.
Happy Birthday Blade. Glade we could celebrate at the group birthday party with you.
Thanks for the update Wilma.
Post a Comment