This year I have plans of doing what I can (on a limited budget) to make our home more presentable. I have finished the faux painting in the front part of the house AND the scaffolding has been removed, so that's one thing I can given myself credit for.
The next item on my agenda was to removed Nana's curtains that were stapled to Chay's windows and put something functionable up. I had this great idea to do something simple and spray adhesived fabric to some roller blinds.
The next item on my agenda was to removed Nana's curtains that were stapled to Chay's windows and put something functionable up. I had this great idea to do something simple and spray adhesived fabric to some roller blinds.
I'm enjoying everyone's blogging and am amazing at the talents and accomplishments of the family. Everyday life is so full of memories and growth that just seem to slip by and when I read the family blogs, it reiterates just how special every day is and how recording our lives for not just ourselves but others, can really bring people together.
So, another goal of mine is to capture "life" on film ( I guess that's old school, I would need to capture it on CDs,DVDs), along with journaling again on a regular basis.
Blade won't go to bed without me so I guess I better get him to bed since it's way past his bedtime and he has school tomorrow.
1 comment:
Auntie Jenny says you just need to buy a new something for the roller that will take the weight better...good luck.
Post a Comment