Here are some of the pictures that you didn't see with the 2010 Christmas card.
This next picture is a classic Blade pose. He has seen the picture of Chay posing like this next to a life size cowboy cutout when we were in Arizona a couple of years ago and he has claimed it as his own.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NICOLE
5.5 months late but here they are...
Pictures to prove that Nicole did turn 19!
Sadly, not a homemade cake decorated by loving hands but, it was personalized with "Nicole".
Nicole chose to eat at a place at Gateway.
(Dave apparently had too much to drink...)
Her food had great presentation.
Chay's presentation was just watching him trying to fit the burger into his mouth.
Blade just being Blade.
Nicole's place of employment was right next to the restaurant and I made her slow down and pose for a picture. Juicy Berry is a self serve frozen yogurt place that you pay by the ounce. They also serve smoothies and coffee drinks.
For the party game we moved into the parking terrace...
Chay was mastering some height in his jump.
This next shot is a recent treasure that I found on the camera...
...Blade just being Blade...
More candids from my birthday.
So, that's what I've been able to find as I play around and try to figure out how to use a Mac.
AND
CONGRATULATIONS Alana on getting your green card!


4 comments:
I love seeing updates on your life. I was thinking today that it has been at least 3 years since I have seen you. I think I will have to make a trip sometime this summer!
Love you all!
erika
Thanks for the update. Thank goodness for computers.
I feel that I can keep up with the family events. Pictures say a lot.Its also faster than regular mail
.
i love all the pictures! blade makes me laugh in most of his... he's getting so big! nicoles birthday dinner did look delicious and when i finally make a trip down to utah (which now is possible) i think i'll have to visit her at work - i have a weak spot for frozen yogurt!
I am happy to have my green card as well - and happy to be closer to you guys once again!!!
All your photos are hidden treasures - glad you found them and were able to post them.
Seeing those pictures makes me want to be closer to join in your celebrations.
Post a Comment