Life continues on with me, keeping busy with work and family. Unfortunately, I've been more tired than usual the past while and going to bed early (I'm embarrassed to document exactly what time), thus, I haven't been taking pictures. And no, I am NOT pregnant! Shame on you for even thinking that...
Today Dave must have gotten just as tired as I was with the water overflowing over the pipe when we washed our clothes because this evening he tried to unclog the pipes...and he was working hard at it. We were both SHOCKED by what he found!
Today Dave must have gotten just as tired as I was with the water overflowing over the pipe when we washed our clothes because this evening he tried to unclog the pipes...and he was working hard at it. We were both SHOCKED by what he found!
I'll spare you a lot of the details but I will let you know that Dave is at Home Depot as I write this.
I'm still amazed that the pipe could be that clogged, no wonder the water was overflowing....how it got down at all is amazing. I'm pretty sure some of the lint isn't even ours.
Nicole is very happy today because clothes were 70% off at "the store" and she took full advantage of that. AND she actually found "the" boots she has been looking for-excited doesn't even describe how she felt about that). Before Christmas she spend an entire day shopping with Dave at the mall to look for "the" boots and then online. She saved $50 (I told her she could have saved $85). She also points out that she did find a few things for Chay. And apparently, on Thursday they will be wearing their matching shirts. That will be a first...I must remember to get a picture of that. Nicole is now wearing Chay's hand-me-downs (I must get a picture of that also). Nicole needed "running" shoes (not runners) and Chay had some new ones he hasn't been wearing because he has now decided that he doesn't want to go running, and so they now belong to Nicole.
Hmmm, I'm just thinking, this may be the year for Nicole.
2 comments:
haha... i am liking how nicole's life seems to be going. how lucky that the stuff at 'the store' was so cheap. and i want to see these boots. we need to get together soon. i am glad that dave cleaned the pipe. i think that i might have thrown up. Call me sometime and we'll ahve to arrange something.
That pipe really was clogged. No more water on the basement floor. I still can;t figure how the drain pipe could get so clogged.
Its sunny today and the roads are getting better-I hope because we have to go to Lethbridge tomorrow and I am the driver. Wish me luck. They say the city streets are being cleaned today- so I hope it doesn't snow some more.
It must be the weather making people feel tired.I get tired just thinking about it.
What size does Nicole wear now.? Hi to all
Post a Comment